E-Mails requesting sensitive account information
We understand that there are fraudulent e-mails going out to customers of various banks asking them to update sensitive account information like their Debit or Credit Card numbers, ATM card numbers, ATM PINs, user IDs, passwords etc., by clicking on an e-mail link or by visiting a website.
- The Business Co-op Bank Ltd. doesn't seek such information in any form from its customers. Hence please do not part with this information even if you are asked.
- The Business Co-op Bank Ltd shall NOT be liable for any loss arising from your sharing of your User Ids, passwords, cards, card numbers or PINs with anyone, NOR from their consequent unauthorized use.
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from . regarding updating sensitive account information, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to official mail id (Add The Bank Mail ID)
- IMPORTANT : If you have revealed sensitive account information like your ATM card number, user ID, password, or other personal information in this manner, please call us at 0253-2406100 .
We reiterate that The Business Co-op Bank Ltd. acts at all times with diligence, in good faith, and without any intent prejudicial to the interests of its customers. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Business Co-op Bank Ltd.
- Download application through valid platforms like google play store, app store etc.
- Make sure you login and initiate mobile banking transaction in complete privacy
- After completing transaction, make sure you logged out of application successfully.
- For every transaction, you will receive sms alert to your registered mobile number. If you find any unauthorized mobile banking transaction in your account, please take up with your branch immediately.
- Review your account statements frequently to check for any unauthorised transactions.
- In case of any failed transactions, please take up with your branch/send mail from your registered mail id to official mail id (Add The Bank Mail ID)
- Change your mobile banking application passwords (MPIN &TPIN) frequently.
- In case your mobile phone is lost / stolen, please de register your mobile banking immediately through base branch (or please contact our contact centre).
- Please do not share your passwords / do not store it in your Mobile handset.
- Never let anyone see you entering your application password (MPIN/TPIN).
- Don't transfer funds without due validation of the recipient, as funds once transferred cannot be reversed.
- Never use application password (MPIN/TPIN) that can be easily guessed Ex: 1111/2222/1234/ Birth year, mobile number/telephone number.
- Don't install and use mobile banking application in someone else device.
- BCB Bank does not make calls, asking for your Mobile banking passwords. If any caller pretends to be from our Bank / Contact Centre, please do not entertain such requests as they are fraudulent entities.
- Avoid using unsecured, unknown Wi-Fi networks. Never access Mobile Banking application on unsecured public Wi-Fi.